15 July 2011

Cards for Sorrow, Cards for Pain

A friend of mine is going through almost exactly what we went through with Mom.  I am so sad for her.  I find it so hard to move forward with the loss of my Mom and I hate that she is having to face the same thing.  I hate that anyone has to.  No one should have to endure such pain of losing a parent, spouse, or child.  Life is cruel and it really makes me MAD.

If you have a few minutes, please send a prayer or thoughts of peace her way.


This is a song from Rocky Horror, while I know most of you wouldn't like or appreciate the movie, I hope you can listen to the song for it's beauty and what it says.  Maybe I'm peculiar but I find it comforting.  I may have to listen to it a few more times before bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment