14 June 2012

Giving into the pressure

With all the crazy stuff going on and trying to get the house back together after the flooding, there just hasn't been enough energy or care in me to worry about my appearance.  Yesterday, I actually left the house with gross hair wearing a shirt with drool/milk curds on it from Emma.  Thankfully breast milk spit up is usually not a massive event and can generally be cleaned up with some help from a baby wipe.  I'm at the point in motherhood that only the really wet massive ones warrant a change of shirt.  Now that I type it out it makes me sound really gross but when you don't have access to your own laundry room and you can't afford to change clothes multiple times a day, then you will understand.  Hopefully it's just not a third kid thing and that I don't actually smell (though I can't smell it).  I'm thinking a makeover may be due soon.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment