07 December 2011

Comments

Hey guys,  I've heard from a couple of you that you tried to post a comment to the blog but had difficulty.  For some reason they aren't posting.  I looked in my comments section and even the spam but nothing is there waiting to be approved or anything.  On previous entries I've had comments go through but this time around, since I changed my template, things are kind of wonky.  :(  If anyone has any suggestions on how I can maybe track down those comments or make it where you comment on future posts, email me at leteworsham@yahoo.com or I guess you can attempt to comment on this post but I somehow doubt it will work.  I appreciate any help you can give.  I'm more than a little blog challenged.  I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and I hope to figure it out so I don't miss any more of your comments!

ETA:  I successfully posted a "test comment" on this post so you might see if you can also.  Crossing fingers!

4 comments:

  1. You know what? When I posted the above "testing" comment, I had to enter a captcha in order to post it. Pretty sure I didn't do that the first time -- which would explain it not posting. Pretty sure I just saw my preview and was like "ok there it is" and left the page. Can't say that's what others did, but I'm 99% positive it's what I did. Commenter error.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! When I did my test comment I didn't have to use a captcha (which I'm assuming is b/c I'm the account holder) so it didn't even cross my mind. Well now I want to know what you said! :)

    ReplyDelete