25 January 2012

Still waiting

I have been around and around with my current OB's office.  Chad returned the corrected form (the office filled it out incorrectly) on Monday.  I called the prospective Dr's office yesterday afternoon to see if they had received anything on me yet and they hadn't.  She gave me another way to get the records to them and I wish I had done it this way in the first place. . . go directly to the hospital.  All of the records that they needed are part of my inpatient hospital record from my two previous deliveries!  Chad took in the form to the Medical Records staff today and they said they would fax over the appropriate documents later today.  I'm hoping they will receive them today and the Dr. will have a chance to review them in the next day or so and that maybe I will know something by tomorrow!  I'm nervous and excited all at once!  

Two days and we'll be rocking the 3rd trimester! 

No comments:

Post a Comment