06 April 2012

38 weeks!

I'm 38 weeks today.  Tomorrow will mark the longest I've ever been pregnant.  Jude came a day before 37 weeks and Lennon was born via Repeat C-section at 38w1d.  I have to wonder if this isn't one of the reasons I've been so anxious for this kiddo to get the show on the road.  She's really fighting it though.  I swear that last night she moved UP and is now laying sideways (head on one side, butt on the other) rather than head down.  I don't know if it's even possible for her to have enough room to be laying that direction, but that's what it feels like.  I certainly hope that's not the case since I'm trying to avoid another c/s.  Regardless of how she's in there, it seems pretty certain that she won't come today as was Jude's guess.  Now we just sit and wait.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment