16 March 2012

Busy weekend ahead!

We have a busy weekend ahead and I couldn't be more excited!  Today I'm working on getting the house cleaned up a little and finally finishing up on emptying the nursery (formerly playroom).  This weekend we are going to get our paint on!  My brother-in-law and sister-in-law are coming up here to help us with the painting and I'm really looking forward to it!  It's not very often that anyone can make it over this way.  Their son is a few months younger than L and the boys both love playing with him.  When Chad and his brother they can get pretty goofy and I think we are going to have a lot of fun on Sunday.  The little boys and the big boys are all sure to have tons of fun.  Megan and I will be having plenty of fun ourselves.  She is a super organizer and I'm hopeful she can give me some suggestions on all of our stuff and of course we will oooh and awww over all the fun little girl stuff, too.

Aside from all of the fun, we are also going to succeed in getting the nursery ready for the crib and some personal touches.  I'm looking forward to having a little sanctuary to escape to when things get a little too much for me, as is prone to happen the later in pregnancy I get.  Even though she won't be sleeping in there right away, it will be a nice place for us to escape to for feedings, too.  Also, we are having a family shower next weekend, thanks to Megan, and we need to have a good place to put everything, too.

I'm so stinking excited!!  I will post pictures when we have everything put together and ready.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment