The weather around here is beautiful and should be throughout the rest of the week! We're talking highs in the low 80s and lows in the 50s and 60s. It just doesn't get any better than that. To top it all off, over the weekend we got an inch and a half of rain. My daffodils are in full bloom and the windows are open letting in all that wonderful fresh air. Nothing improves my mood and outlook like open window weather.
Of course, we still don't know anything about my lab results. I did call this morning and they are in but the doctor wasn't there yet and he has to look over them before they will release them. I'm just happy to know they are finally in and that I'll be finding something out this afternoon. My stress levels around this have been steadily going down since I first found out more information on Thursday. Of course, the uncertainty of what interventions we may be needing and if she'll be joining us a little earlier than expected still weighs on me some. Most of that is because we still are SO far from being ready. Right now, we don't even have a bed to bring her home to. Well, we have it but the crib is un-assembled in the garage for now. We are borrowing my sister-in-law's pack n' play with bassinet for rooming-in the first couple of months and we probably won't pick it up until next weekend. I do have the car seat ready to put in the car and plan on installing it in the next few days. I have installed our seats extra early with the boys, too. I'm just a preparer like that.
I plan to have an update later this evening about what the blood work shows. Cross your fingers for only the one antibody and titers lower than 1:16!
No comments:
Post a Comment